Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN EVERYONE





It seems the fun is behind us and we have only great memories and crazy pictures to remind us of our fun summer. It was so nice to have Jules here for the 4th of July and the next week. And we had such a good time with Jeff, Kim and family both at the cabin and at Lava. Then Jules was back for a short visit for her friends wedding. And I have to say, I haven't quit smiling since Rand called and told us they are coming to BYU in 2 weeks to start his MBA program. Now I tried to honor their wishes not to pray for them to choose BYU over Univ. of Michigan. I just prayed that they would be blessed with whatever was best for their family. I guess Heavenly Father thought that BYU was best. (After all, it's HIS University). Anyway, we are very excited - (Yes Carl is excited to have someone to do the "FUN STUFF" with. I thought I was fun, but oh, well...)
Thanks to all who came and helped to make our 4th annual Blair reunion so much fun! Sharon and I kind of went into withdrawal after it was all over, but are now looking forward to next year! The most important thing is - isn't it great to have a family that you WANT to spend several days with? Love you ALL!

6 comments:

Suz said...

It looks like you have been having lots of fun this past month or so. We're sad we had to miss the luau but we're so excited for the fun that is to come! Can't wait to see you!

grandma blair said...

Marilyn, you are the best! I am so happy for you to have family close by. I am excited about next year already!! It should be a lot of fun. Glad you had a fun summer.

Kari said...

Well hellooo Marilyn! Linds told me you guys are blogging fools, so I thought I'd drop by. We can be blog friends if you want...

p.s. boo byu! :)

Kari said...

I was kinda hoping you and Linds would invite me to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 since we all saw the first one together...but no such luck! We will have to do something soon, though!

Mom B said...

I am ready! Carl is going to be gone almost the entire month of October, so we'll have to get together and do something fun! P.S. I didn't enjoy Sisterhood 2 as much as the first one.

Kari said...

October works for me! I thought Sisterhood 2 didn't look so great, so I didn't try too hard to see it. I will definitelyl rent it and set my expectations very low.