Saturday, July 19, 2008

OK SUZ - Here are my fours... (and a five)
A. Four places I go over and over - my mom's house, mom Heaton's house, Smith's and Costco
B. Four people who email me regularly - my friends Barbara and Janice, Eddie Bauer, and Cheap Tickets or Travelocity
C. Five who I wish would email me regularly - Taylor, Ashley, Emily, Parker, and Cayden
D. Four of my favorite places to eat - Plates & Palates, Cafe Rio, Paradise Bakery, and Red Robin
E. Four places I would rather be right now - Topeka KS, Arlington TN, Gilbert AZ, and on vacation anywhere.
F. Four people I think will NOT respond to this - Rufio, Maxx, Mollie and Pretty Paws ( only because they physically can't)
G. Four TV shows I watch regularly - The Office, The Today Show, anything on Masterpiece Theater by Jane Austen, and So You THINK You Can Dance

Sorry this took a while... I'm a little slow..

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry about the double comment on the first one I don't know how that happened.
For our sakes I hope that Rufio, Maxx, and Mollie write back... I don't know who pretty paws is sorry.

Anna said...

um...grandma heatons/blair's dog. Gosh Michelle everyone knows who pretty paws is.
Marilyn you are blogging so well. Keep it up. Love it.
I'm saving all my pirate stuff!!!

Mom B said...

How quickly they forget..... Don't you remember the little white paws on Miss Pretty Paws?

grandma blair said...

nice blog Marilyn, I have never heard of Plates & Palates, it must be good.