Monday, May 19, 2008


Yesterday, my Jules turned 30 making me officially older than anyone I blog with! (except Max!) She celebrated for several days. (ok, maybe 2) Here are a few little known things about my Jules: she was affectionately called "Magpie" by Grandpa Blair because she was a non-stop FAST talker when she was little. She loved to show her Sunday School teacher her new panties, and she had trouble saying her r's. We just thought she was from the south when she said "Can I wear my shotes (shorts) today Mom"? She gets excited about things like new shoes; she likes to admire them all the way home from the store. She also gets excited for trips and stuff, just like her mom. (Which is why I'm writing this at 5:30 a.m. 5 days before we head for Mexico.) She is an affectionate, loving daughter, friend, cousin, aunt and sister - which you probably already know, AND WE ALL LOVE HER A LOT!

9 comments:

Anna said...

and everyone is so sad she's not coming to lava. Happy happy birthday julie

Michelle said...

..and we have all love getting to know her and her mom better through their blog. Happy Birthday Julie and Happy Labor day Marilyn, thirty years ago you did something I only recently can appreciate. :)

jessie kay said...

I havent seen Jules in ages! I miss her. Have fun on your trip! I made a blog just for you! jessiekayharmer.blogpsot.com. =] Love ya!!

jessie kay said...

I can't view Jules profile because its private and I want to add her link to my page! What do I do???

Sher said...

Amen to everything you said, Mama B!! Jules is everybody's favorite - and we're SO glad you brought her into the world!! Have so much fun in Mexico - I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pics on the blogs!!

Max said...

Marilyn,
Um, I just said I was older than you to make you feel better when you turned 60. I've still got six more years.
I had forgotten a lot of the things about Jules. Why didn't that go in her seven things?

jessie kay said...

how was mexico??? I'm so jealous. hehe... so can you ask jules about her profile? I cant see it and I want to talk to her!

Regina said...

Wow! Now you can say you have not 3 but 4 pics on your blog. You should show some of Julie's baby pics in a slid show. They would be so cute. Sorry Jules for sharing my idea.

jessie kay said...

I'm an aunt! Victory morgan was born this morning. 7 pounds, 3 ounces. 20 inches long! =] WOO!!