Monday, June 18, 2007

Yesterday was Father's Day and I enjoyed talking to all my kids this weekend. I especially loved being online all at the same time, but I had to concentrate really hard to keep up. Kim & Jeff, thanks for updating everyone on the expanding size of your family... I kept a very good secret since Mother's Day! We are sure excited for Rand, Suzanne and the C-Monster to arrive on Thursday. I think by then I will really feel like summer has arrived. I'm so grateful to have Carl as my best friend, and appreciate him more now that I see him less. (Does that make sense?) And I'm proud of the fine fathers my sons have become. So..., I just have to say that right now
LIFE IS GOOD!! (And yes, I did hike to the place in the above photo - in Sedona, Arizona.

2 comments:

Suz said...

I completely understand appreciating your husband more when he is around less. I guess that is one good thing about the traveling. Anyways, I am glad you raised such a good son, he's quite the father. The little C-Monster is very lucky to have a great Dad and Grandpa. (And Grandma too!)

Rand said...

Nice hike Mom. Did you have to muscle it?