Friday, August 24, 2007




I have been a little busy for the past month, so I am about to attempt to catch up my blog. I will start with the most recent events. Carl and I had a great trip to Alaska where he caught (and kissed) a fish, escaped an attack by a bear, we flew in a helicopter and landed on a huge glacier and drank from a glacier river. We sailed around Glacier Bay while sitting on our deck balconies with the Pages. (It was 80 degrees, and amazing!) We ate, and ate, and ate every bit of sugar and 20 times more than Suzanne went without this month. It was fun but I'm glad to be back, and Carl is preparing for the Lotoja next weekend.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Glad to see that you guys made it back home safely. That picture of you on the deck of the boat is BEAUTIFUL! I am jealous, it looks like it was a really fun trip.